11.03.2008

The rest of yesterday...

I've never been a fan of wasting a pretty day and yesterday was no exception! We finished off our day with a walk into the cornfield to look for ears of corn to feed the squirrels. This was my aunt Cindy's idea. As long as I can remember, Aunt Cindy takes whoever wants to go on a walk at our gatherings. We used to walk reallllly far (at least is seemed that way) but it is a great memory.

My brother Scott, Chris and Morgan came over in the afternoon to play with Joe. They came to his dedication then went to pick Morgan up at a weekend retreat. Joe loved the attention.

We took a little breather, then hated to waste the weather, so we went to the park. I really like our park for our boys ages. It is not to big and everything is pretty close together! We tried the merry-go-round, but daddy was mean and made it go to fast for mama. I am trying to smile and hold on to Joe at the same time!

The boys liked the slide.

But, Joe loved the swing...he giggled out loud. We needed a video! Sam wasn't ready to leave. I think we will go to another park tomorrow...