8.26.2010

Playing Tupperware

This is real life.
Today's real life moment happened courtesy
of our cool whip bowl  tupperware collection.
It has been pretty bad for a month or two now.
And then, so may pieces had fallen over the lazy susan edges'
that it stopped spinning.
That is when I sent in reinforcements.
Joe cleared our every piece onto the floor
and Sam hunted down the ones in the back with his flashlight.
He would come out with a lid like it was a long lost treasure.
And we spent time talking shapes

and making matches
And then we sorted and put it all back in its rightful place
If only for a moment...
And if you're wondering
if I thought twice about all these clean bowls being on my floor
and then put away back into my cabinet to be used.
Nope.  Not until now.
But don't think for a minute that I am going to change a thing.
{you might want to avoid leftovers from my house for a week or two, teehee}