10.15.2010

The Great Sleepover: Part One Spiders and Masks

Sam and Drew have been planning a sleepover for weeks.
They go to the babysitter together and to preshcool together,
but that is not enough.  They are forever planning when they can sleepover.
I am off today and the big kids are on fall break
most of the cousins came for the Great Sleepover.
We made spooky spiders from pipe cleaners and googly eyes.

And the ever playing superheros needed masks because their
Halloween costumes are put away until that day {so they make it that long}

Sam chose Superman and Joe chose Batman

We made his cape from the bowling mat {shhhh don't tell him}


Jaelyn was a pretty supergirl
and
Drew was Flash {with a green mask, everything must be green}
We read 3 Halloween books

And off to bed we went.
I love seeing my brother and I's kids in his childhood bed.
So super sweet.

Jaelyn and Joe all snuggled in.

And Sam and Drew doing the same.

I shut the door and they giggled for 1/2 hour while Morgan and I caught up on some teen TV
{don't tell her mom, oh wait, she reads this}
The best part so far?  They all slept all night!
Ready for a super fun day.