3.06.2011

365. Week 9

W9. D1 - Strawberries for dinner dessert = happy boys!
{boys in their jammies again, aprons by gma}

W9. D2 - Warm enough to play outside with jackets.


W9.D3 - On our way to discovery club - Sam was in a crazy mood!


W9.D4 - Socks, seriously its socks again at this house.
I had noticed that I didn't fold as many socks for Joe
as I did for Sam...I investigated in Joe's sock drawer
and found this.
Yes, all his dirty socks
mixed in with this clean socks.
Mr. Independent puts his clothes in the laundry, but his socks back in the drawer!!!
LOL.


W9.D5 - Does anyone's else children join them in the bathroom?


W9.D6 - Good Luck Chapstick for my Lion Cheerleaders.


Our Lions were not victorious in the sectional so we watched our
nieces cheer their last game together.
Morgan (L) and Blake (R)
 

W9. D7 -Church, Youth Sunday School, Ponderosa for Uncle Darrel's 60th birthday party
and went to get Mo for a ride to work.
Relaxing at home now.