10.06.2011

Sweet Smiles again!

Today was a better day.
Joe had a great day at preschool, Mrs Peggy laughed today when she realized that he could write his own name!  She was surprised that he hadn't told her yet! 
And Sam got a star for behavior.  I was really hoping this would be the case.  I packed an after school treat and we headed to the park. 
I needed a break as much as the boys, spent the day outside (beautiful!!!) trimming landscaping and putting away pool supplies for the winter!

I love the way these two play after being apart.  Sam was very willing to push Joe, and then
spent time teaching him how to pump his legs and swing himself.  Love it!

We had a roaring water Capri Sun and 3 chips-a-hoy cookies.  Happy boys!
It's good to see this smiling face again after a rough week.


And this little stinker figured out how to avoid mama's camera.  He teased me over and over again!


But I go a sweet shot instead!!


We topped off our park days with a trip to our favorite yard sale of the year
at mama's friends the Lengachers!  Boys each got a few toys and a few winter shirts!