5.02.2019

Getting Rocky

Tuesday was a day when more was accomplished then was expected!
That's pretty exciting!  I decided to add more rock to our landscaping
to simplify things.  I LOVE the look of mulch but rock 
is certainly easier to maintain.
I spent the whole morning laying black mat and transplanting\
a few plants along the way.
It's a lot of work with existing plants.
I let Dan know and he said he could sneak away and bring the rock!
Seriously, I was not expecing that, figured it might look like this for a day or two??~



Enjoyed these Azalea blooms along the way


And after!  

We already had rock in several areas and we will still have some mulch for me to play in, ha!


Look close my boys are playing a board game in the spring?
Yep, it's a rainy night so no baseball, golf OR farming!


Thankful for this guy who helped me during his busy season.
And two boys who came home from school willing to help as well before the night's activities started!