2.26.2010

Go Dawgs!

College visits?
Seriously, I just visited this girl in the hospital when she was born, watched her jump on her new trampoline, I remember a time when she was shy with the camera, but now she is a Junior.  And while she loves high school she is also responsibly preparing for college.  Again, did I say college.

And of course, I am certainly partial since she has her sights set on my alma mater!
Go Dawgs...
We had a lot of fun touring the campus.  Her mama did well when the announced the tuition fees but I did not fair so well when they announced the direct admission pharmacy school requirements. They have both sharply increased.  But what did I expect, Blake is already taking much more advanced courses that I could have ever thought of!  We had a great day - all loved the campus (once again) and now Blake is back to her Junior year, more certain than ever, and beefing up her GPA! 
I had a lot of fun today Chris and Blake, loved the time with my family!  Thanks for inviting me!