8.02.2011

Daycation!

DH called yesterday morning and said the computers were out at work
at he could take today off and since it was already my day off...
we decided to make it a daycation.
We headed to Indy, our old hometown.
I booked us a sweet 4 star hotel on priceline for $49!

I clocked out of work at 6pm and we were packed and headed
north by 630pm...didn't want to waste a minute of daycation time!
We used a cracker barrel gift card we needed to redeem
for a yummy supper meal.
Checked into the hotel and relaxed while the boys played trains.


We woke up and headed to the pool at 7am-
all by ourselves


and then we enjoyed some choco milk and krispy kremes!


We rounded out the day allowing Joe to choose his birthday gift
and picking up some school supplies for Sam for Kindergarten.

It was a great treat, wonderful daycation!

Back home, waiting to switch  loads of laundry so
I can get a handle on the things that I put off today to have fun{wink}!