3.16.2018

4th graders

Joe's friend Evan came over after school last week.
He would have a friend every.single.day if he was allowed.
He is certainly a social man, ha!
And they were outside for 30 seconds when I caught them  without coats...

They were sent back in and gathered coats,
these two love basketball



They love it so much that it continued once they were back inside.


And I realized as they played inside how much this would warm my mama's heart.
Evan is the grandson of my mom's best friend, Roberta.
My mom and her friend Roberta talked on the telephone every morning.
They went to grade school and high school, married and each had 3 kids just a few 
streets apart in Loogootee.  I think Roberta misses my mom as much the family does!


I baked some cookies (the break and bake easy way, ha) and let the boys 
decorate them



Fun after school day for these 4th graders.