3.02.2018

February Everyday Moments

Just some everyday moments to remember!
A couple weekends ago DH went to the rodeo with friends
and the boys and I enjoyed the day!
After basketball training for Sam, they wanted to go to Bloomington with mom.
We sent this picture to DH to show him we were driving his truck.
(And it was a snowy/slushy day that I maneuvered, pfew, not my strong point)


And we ate at Mother Bears Pizza (everyone has bee there but DH and I) 
so we bragged about that too!

 We left our mark inside!

And the last bragging pic to DH - Joe fell asleep with mama on the couch.

 Graham finally made a visit at our house!
I made taco salads and Blake stopped by on her last 
week on maternity leave.


We laughed and laughed -trying to capture him rolling over...
a little rough, ha! So precious, though!

 And when a tinker crate is completed mid day but needs total darkness, 
we pile into the room in the house with no windows...the 1/2 bath.
I loved Joe's planetarium. 

 Joe took a tumble into the landscaping block outside
when he and DH were shooting hoops outside.
The block won!