1.29.2019

Quinn Scott

On January 5, Quinn Scott Callahan made her arrival.
And we were overjoyed that she was here safely and her mama was healthy
and her dad and brother were adjusting well, too!
P.S. Did I mention we found out that our family got another girl?
It had been 15 years since our family had seen a baby girl.
And while I LOVE my boys and would be broke if I had a girl of my own...I am willing to spoil!



Our first picture of Miss Quinn Scott was jsut like this (but in a text, ha)


We were able to go meet her after church on Sunday.
Dan was still sick with a cold so he skipped out
on the hospital visit.
We were happy to see big brother playing in the halls.



It didn't take us long to find our way to the girl with the big pink bow!
She is certainly beautiful and sweet and content with lots of dark hair
 and we are still smitten to this day!




They were BOTH in love.
She is pretty hard to resist.





Aunt Mo and her girl!




We made her a Welcome Home sign and I had Allison snap a picture
glad we did she came home late that day and it was rainy windy and dark, ha!



And the designs began for a Onsie for her newborn pictures.
What a beautiful name.  It's a sweet sweet name! 
We cannot wait to spoil her!