2.21.2019

Quality Time


I continue to enjoy teaching middle school Sunday class.
We have a mix of kids 10-12 every week, love using the lessons and finding a way
to highlight them with an activity.  I used the supply closet at church and some watercolors.
We made some foam verse hearts and it fit well for my day with just gals!

Joe and Tyson built a domino trail on Grandma's cabinets after lunch one winter Sunday.



And Sam and I worked on a puzzle - see his frown?  He is really kinda serious about puzzles
and doesn't enjoy others helping.  We need to work on that, ha.
He is very good at puzzles and works intently choosing a piece based on color and then turning it over and over again to fit.  I work them much differently observing (probably too much) - I am not near as effective!  A card game of Rook is going on in the background.



We stopped by the see these babes on the way home.
Love our time with them watching them grow.




And I was able to spend another morning with these kids.
The snuggle is real here.




Mama got to take a short (brisk) walk for fresh air, it was a bit colder then we thought
when they headed out.  But, the sun and fresh air was good - and I enjoyed snuggle time with Quinn.