12.01.2019

Sunday Brunch with the Mr & Mrs

We had planned for family to come in for the wedding so we had Sunday Brunch planned.
The plans fell through but we had brunch anyway.  I was so blessed 
by this day.  Everyone was able to come, including the newlyweds.
We laughed at them, they were the first to arrive.  They spent their first night
together at their new (rental) home, but they didn't even have shampoo to wash their hair.
I love new beginnings.  So much possibility.  

Someone wished he could get a little attention!

Funny story from the day before when Joe helped me make breakfast casserole.
He had all eggs cracked and ready and he told me hey mom got the eggs
ready except I broke one oak...OAK??? Yes, mom, I broke the yellow oak.
Oh my, this super smart kiddo and his occasional lapse in vocab strikes again!





Ping pong tourney


Time well spent!