12.01.2019

Mr. & Mrs. Cole Walker

Introducing Mr and Mrs Cole Walker

What a beautiful day Taylor and Cole had for their wedding.
It was so laid back and everything seemed to flow just perfectly.
I was blessed to me a little helper around the church with babies and a minor Mother of the Bride hair fix.
Enjoy some favorite pics from the day.
I played with Graham in the church nursery and I was able to rock him
to sleep for a needed nap.  I said, Would you like me to rock you and he shook his head yes
and never fought at all.  Be still my heart.  Made my afternoon!


Leading up to the wedding with dads as ushers and moms as guest  book,
this was my view in the nursery, sweet boys!  

Look at my handsome boy with his fresh hair cut by dad.

Ms. MoneLee and her papaw - they are members of Taylor's family, blessed to know them!


Chris and Quinn - they both look so very beautiful

The reception looked amazing, I think they turned that M over
to make a W before it was time,ha!

Noah wore boots!

Mom's table made it's appearance
 as a memory table. It was on it's very last leg.  Love that it worked out to be included in all 
3 of Scott and Chris's kids weddings!

Morgan looked very beautiful and so did Walker!


With Uncle Cole, he speak so plain!










It was a beautiful day, a perfect start to a life together!
Many happy years to Taylor and Cole - we sure got lucky with this gal, she is a gem.