11.18.2019

Walker Down the Aisle Flowers

I was honored to do wedding flowers for my nephew Cole and sweet new niece Taylor's wedding.
Taylor was such a sweet and easy going bride - she had colors and a few pictures - otherwise free reign. I have learned A LOT doing these 3 weddings - I'm pretty grateful for the opportunity.
We went to buy flowers last spring and found all we needed!  
Since then we've been working on the details!

Taylor's finished bouquet - with a special silver charm with her grandmothers pictures.



Sweet details.

Hoop decorations - we started with 5 but 3 looked better on stage,
we used the other two on church entrance doors.




Bridesmaids, mothers and sisters and boutonnieres 


Where it all began





Headed to the church with flowers in tow!




Original idea sent to Taylor - it grew and got WAY better from here.
A very special thank you to my mom's friend Deb - who surely is my friend now too!

1st run on corsages








The Arvins did an amazing job on the reception - it was simply gorgeous.






The groom waiting on his bride.