11.17.2019

Warm Fall Days

Some regular day memories from warmer days early in the fall.
We're a couple weeks into November and it has been cold and we've had a snow day already!
I'm longing for warmer and longer days already!
 
We spent days at Grandma and Grandpas.

 


playing tennis as a family at the courts - Joe smoked me
and Sam beat dad.

The normal teen look currently - earbuds in phone nearby.

Dropping Joe off for a ride during farming season


This mama was loving Joe's interest in his latest science lesson and his own research further into chemical compounds.

Soaking up the last of the pool days

Sweet sweet baby Walker love

Sam and Joe played doubles together at Jasper Invitational - I had to miss it -
Dad informed me Sam did not love playing with Joe so probably glad I wasn't there to see his actions. Ha

 
Dad and Sam playing tennis

Pin It