7.05.2020

Our home.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uLplv__uk-G_QePLiYbgk_Syj1LpfZKN
Our home. 
I don’t want to idolize it. 
But, it’s the place we found, prayed over, poured into, and have since collected years of memories. 
We will be hearing news soon of a new road project in our area.  They introduced the Mid_States Corridor back early this year to our area, they will announce the final route later this month.
I trust in God that if His plans include the state taking our home or even coming so near with the new road that our home just isn’t the same that He will prepare my heart for that.
 He has a plan his plans are ultimate. 
Will I be ready to shift my perspective from what do I have to lose into what do I have to gain? 

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28.