9.29.2007

Posted to Yahoo Sept 12

Well, it is indeed 3am, can't sleep. Sam woke up due to a very loud train that just went thru town about 30 minutes ago! Anyway, when I tried to lay back down, thoughts of the new adoption ran thru my head. I feel such an urgency to retreive these doucuments. I have scanned the internet for some help with the USPS, but to no avail. There are lots of complaints logged, but don't seem to be any answers to help on problems. I will call again tomorrow or Thurs. I check the USPS document tracker so often that I have the number 20 digit tracking number memorized!
Sam is repeating a lot of words right now. My favorite is Scott (my brother) it comes out "Cot", but he will repeat it over and over. Even when I say another word he says "Cot". Too cute!
We are meeting with the contractor tomorrow(well later today, he,he) to go over the renovations on the new home. Hope that goes well! Better try to go get some zzzz's.