1.31.2008

Lonely for some news...




I am lonely for some news on Joe. It has been such a long while since we heard about our case. With Sam, I would have been on the horn already. I know where my reluctance comes from this time, it lies with the uncertainess of Guat. adoptions. There has been some positive movement with some cases of fellow parents, but there has been some stalemates for others as well. My heart aches to hold Joe again, but if I think about it too much I get sooooooo sad, so I usually force myself to think of a more positive moment.


I have already come to terms with the fact that he will be older than I had hoped when he comes home. What I have not been able to face is the very real scare that we don't know at all when it will be. Some new sources, not the most reliable, question whether these babies will come home. I cannot even get my mind and certainly not my heart around that rumor. So, for the time being, I will be a constant reminder to myself to rely on God and his faithfulness and plan for our forever family.