12.21.2010

Aunt Cindy

I know she a reader,
My Aunt Cindy.
Because if I miss a day or two, she checks on me.
I love that my aunts are readers.
And she is most likely cringing, because her name is in the title.
But after she see these pictures,
Of her granddaughter and greatniece and greatnephew.
I think she'll smile too.
It started out so innocent.
But somehow when Cindy is on the floor with the kiddos.
It turns into so much fun.
And even though they are blurry, you can see the JOY.
I can hear the laughter from Ella and Landry
- both the same age as Joe.

And I would love to show you the smile on my pretty Aunt Cindy's face,
but somehow it always had a child right on top of it!
She would rather I showed this sweet smile
from her granddaughter, Ella,
anyway!

Thank you Aunt Cindy for taking time to play with
my kids the way you played with me!