8.19.2019

Elementary Bible Memory Camp

I'm not sure about the order of blogger, but I saw my favorite 5 year old twins
when we picked up Joe at camp. Lane and Anniston were there with babysitter!

Joe waited forever for his camp to come.  There was a month between Sam and Joe's camp so that was a long wait.  It also was smack dab in the middle of Joe's 2 weeks.
He talked about it for days....he would go to visit our Stoll Family then come home for 1 night leaving the next morning for Bible Memory Camp, we picked him up from camp for our 9 day adventure out west!  He raved and raved about his 2 weeks.

He packed early. 




No glimpses of camp this year- I have this group pic.
But, tons of great reports. He loved the activities and the food and campfire.
We are thankful to Grandma who cooked again this year and for papaw's big help, too.

I did find a sneak peak!!!





Happy to have my boy back after a week away from home!