5.30.2018

Fear is a Liar

The boys and I joined our community for Matthew 5:16 day this year.
My boys are able to help most years but it has been a few for me due to work~
We headed to the Methodist Church to set up chairs for the Library Auction
We were with Brenda M and Betty H, we had fun!


Getting set up at New Beginnings Church - singing praise and worship
and getting our assignments.



Ran into Cole - he had a wedding that day but he helped out a bit in the morning!


Packing up lunches for delivery to needy kids in the area.
We packed them up then joined for delivery.


Enjoying lunch with my boys and being silly!


God tested me a bit this day, even though I went willing to do whatever
he called me to do!  When it came time to deliver the meals, it worked out that the boys would deliver in Loogootee and I would deliver in Shoals. This meant that we would be split up in separate vehicles in a little rougher (although still safer than most) neighborhoods.  Gulp.
I had a bit of fear set in and prayed most of the way as we drove to deliver.
I was prepared for the houses we would see and even the kids that were hungry
and it was very touching.  
But, my heart was grounded by the way God taught me a lesson about
our boys actually being His.  
The song Fear Is A Liar came on the radio as we were all reunited after delivering meals.
 The boys were full of stories about their day, and my heart was full and humbled!