5.30.2018

WB System Upgrade

It's been a big month at work and I've spent a lot of time there!
I took this guy with me one round so I didn't take away from his time.
He loves the IT room, what 10 year old wouldn't ?!?
He doesn't get to touch anything, was helping me refill ink pens, ha!


We upgraded our software (and hardware) - the boxes laid around for a few days
as we finished our online training and our anxieties were rising!!!
We've all been on this system for years and weren't sure what the changes would bring!
I wasn't sure what I was capable of, I've been on this system for 17 years, gasp.
I already like the new system, I just wish I knew what button to push, ha!


I thought a little spirit week was in order in anticipation!




Sweet Treat Tuesday...


I stopped by Monday night when conversion was getting started and things were on track.
Arrived early on Tuesday at 7am and we were rolling. We functioned all day Tues with a few hiccups! But, I needed to wash the dishes for therapy. I washed them at work and at home.
It's good therapy I tell ya!


Truth!


By Thursday, we enjoyed a lunch together!


And Friday was our first day without trainers and I only called help desk 2 times, yippee!


Renaee brought sweet treats and Allison brought us special ink pens too!

We are a couple weeks in and doing great. I am so happy with how our team has approached this transition!  It has been a challenge for sure - going from knowing just everything we needed to know to nearly nothing overnight and still serving each and every customer with no down time - and with a smile! We will continue to have some pains over the next few weeks, but the new system is an upgrade and I appreciate all it offers us!