5.30.2018

My Oh My the Month of May - Joe

My oh My the Month of May.
It's a wonderful way to wrap up our school year
and is it ever jam packed with fun!

Joe got a very special gift from his friend Daniel who made him a J.
We found the perfect spot for it in his room. It is so sweet.



I've continued to enjoy my Sunday school class, some Sunday's 
we teachers help each other out taking one another's classes.
I had a couple ages this round, we played a fun game
that had us all laughing and learning.




And some weeks I just have my regular crew
who are a little more familiar with each other and end up on the chairs.
Actually, there was a purpose at the time, but today I can't remember why!
There new theme they voted on was GLUED - God Loves Us Every Day.



This was one of our weeks, I love this guy's ideas!
And he was on a Joe Malone kick that week, ha1


He continued to enjoy Basketball Club with the varsity coach and players.



We snuck in a few swim days before school was finished.
It was a cold April but once May hit we've enjoyed summer.


Trying to splash big brother, I fear paybacks.


And this sweet guy packed all his clothes for our trip to Florida.
He laid it all out for me to approve...more on that trip later.
But, I am so proud of his motivation and organization.
He keeps me going some days!


Picking up Joe from Basketball, he and Evan race out to the cones
to grab a seat and wait on their ride.




I found a few pictures from the school.
They were at Crane on a field trip building a track to see what cars can go on it.


And they made solar ovens - the highest temp was 89 degrees, 
Joe says he and Brody's was 85 degrees!


The 4th grade classes made several beds for the humane society.

 Joe looked forward to field day for months.
This tower was impressive!

He was also very excited about being a red bandit because it  meant
he could wear all red without mom on dad throwing a veto.




His snap chat that made his other cousins laugh!




A sweet class photo.



And Joe was able to participate in taping his principal to the wall
for AR points!


One of the last elementary school drop off mornings.
Boo. Makes me all nostalgic.  I can remember when he still needed a booster and could barely manage his buckle on his own in Kindergarten. He was so small but mighty then {and now}. 



1st and Last Day of 4th and 6th grades!


  What a great and memorable year.