5.27.2018

Spring Has Become Summer

It was a short spring.It was cold right up
until it was HOT.
The boys continue to help around the house learning chores.
Shortly after this Joe brought me a list of reasons 
he could start a weed eating business and just how he would accomplish.
First on the list, borrow someone's weed eater - love it!


And Sam continues to love mowing.  He has begun trimming around trees
and other areas this year.  It helps a lot when he can run the big areas while
we weed eat or pull other weeds!



Enjoying the sites of spring, the promise of blooms to come!


And the first sight of the pool for this year, just the sight makes
the stress melt away 


Wide open views since DH and Grandpa pulled out the line of dead/scraggly trees.


Beautiful mornings to enjoy coffee and devotions.


Flowers in bloom.





Even better view when a sweet boy joins me for the morning view!


Look close, I've had a hummingbird join me some mornings, 
it is at the top feeding on the purple flowers!


Ugh, I'm apparently that age, I was having trouble with an unrelenting twitch in my eye
and I went to get it checked out, just tired eyes from strain.  Needed for distance and driving,
honestly I haven't worn them much because they make me dizzy!


We've had some strong spring rains, enjoying my azalea nonetheless.


 And hold the presses - I've learned to work this grill!
Seriously - I'm going to be a midlife grill master.
Or maybe I'll just stick to the basics
take a look at the burger I butchered in the back ground, LOL.
I sent this picture to Dan when he was farming cause I was pretty proud!


Capturing those moments when your favorite 10 year old
comes outside to hang out while sitting on the ball.
A feat I would no longer attempt at this age,
a chair is much more reliable!



 Flower planting day, much needed stress reliever after
new work computer training!  I might have bought a few extra
for continued stress relief this summer, ha!

He might not tell you, but this 12 year old always helps me plant flowers.  
Not sure how that will go in the future, he isn't as diligent about watering them!



We replaced the wood siding this year and now I don't want to hang
my address sign, haha.  I'll get there!