5.30.2018

My oh My the Month of May - Sam

My Oh My the Month of May!
Sam has also had a busy May -  it started off with a special birthday at the end of April!


And then, we woke up early in the morning with a stomach bug.
And this guy is hardly EVER down, it's rough to see your boy feeling bad.


We Sat like this for several hours 3-6am for certain
and I went to get ready for work, we called Grandma
and she took the next shift.  He was feeling better by lunch
so we were relieved.



My kid who is not the most observant of them all has latched onto the quarter pops
from IGA.  He LOVES to stop and get one (and sometimes sneaks two) for Joe's baseball games.
He thinks he is pulling one over on me, but I agree since it's cheaper than ballgame snacks, haha.
I think it is funny that his favorite flavors are orange and grape, learned to love them at the farm.


Always giving Graham his attention, love that.




And teasing Graham's dad, Noah.  These two, tee hee.
We discovered that Sam is VERY close to Noah's height.


I live for that sweet smile.
I get that when he's headed to the car at pickup at he spots me.
Love it.
I'm trying to soak up these moments, every single one of them.



I am very proud of Sam for trying a new sport.
Golf was pretty challenging, he was always willing to go and looked forward to practice.
We struggled with a couple of meets and it made him dig deep!
We talked after the last meet about Golf being so very hard because you are solely responsible
 for your performance.  I also told him that this can be very rewarding if it turns out right.  
Rides home gave us plenty to discuss.


And his last band concert.  These kids improved greatly this year.
I enjoy band and am sad that he has chosen not to reenroll next year.
But, alas, it is his decision and he wants to give art a chance next year.



Funny addition of a comical Mr. Walton


This is also Mrs. Graves last year at LHS, she will be greatly missed.


Sam's class had a special kite designing day - he told me about their 
design and the colors they used, I figured this meant he was pleased with it.



He does not like cold water.  He took forever getting in just to avoid getting too wet. Ha



Look at these boys on their last day of school.
Those smiles.  Love!


First day of 4th and 6th to the last day!