11.24.2010

Recharged!

The DHubs and I went to Indy
to see my gal pals from BU.
From the amount of laughter we shared,
it had been way too long since I last saw these gals.
They are all Pi Phi sisters,
but now they are way more than that.
We have shared new jobs, new locations, marriages, births...
Lisa lives in West Palm Gardens, FL, Ang and Kirk live in Indy.


And my bestie, Katie...we still get our kiddos together pretty often, but some time away with no kids was good too. We talked an additional 2 hours after the group split up!
And for good measure, another photo,
no really blogger and I are not getting along this am.

Miss Andrea, who is Katie's lil sis and one of my roomies from the house
was celebrating her 29th birthday again.

And when we returned, the DHubs and I, our pocket books were lighter
our van was full of christmas presents, and we were refreshed.
Ready to snuggle
(Joe found a fav childhood blanket of mine)
And play games.

We needed a recharge.
And that is what we got!