11.04.2014

Selfies...

I am offically an I Phone gal 
and it has slowed my blogging down.
I don't get the laptop out like I used to...
I love the IPhone that much more than the Droid,
not sure why.
It is faster, vidoes play on it, 
I am even using the calendar...
Anywho, I need to play catch up!
Lots has happened..
Not every day a big rig visits me at work.
DH has driven the big rig several time now, mostly to ADM in Evansville
GPC and Cline grain.  He says I'm riding along, soon.
 My phone is full of selfies, seems no one can resist

We celebrated Boss's day at work, much fun!  Love those gals!




Selfie became my screensaver, which of course took me forever to change,good thing she's cute!


There has been more ball games
and Sam has improved so much this year, so proud of him


 This happened, love them.



Pin It