11.11.2007

Precious Smile
















Yesterday we had a great day. It is early am on Sunday and daddy is in the room resting while the other 3 are in the adoption lounge. I wanted to post the precious picture of Joe I go while in the baby swing. We met with Maritza and Armando (Sam's foster family) last night and it was incredible. We are also going to their home today. I want to give his visit with them its own blog so I will write later.
We went swimming yesterday. The air is chilly but the water is warm. Does that face from daddy look like any pics from our 1st trip here? Sam loved the water. We are lunch poolside. Both boys loved being outside.
Joe is really paying attention to Sam. Sam is very attentive as well. Right now Joe is in the swing and Sam is giving him "gentle" pushes. I have used that word out this weekend! Be gentle, gentle kisses, etc. Sam is doing great though.
Today we are going to have breakfast buffet and then go to Maritza's for tortilla surprise this afternoon! Loving our time here, each moment is precious.
Oh, for all you mom's of young babies...I saw Joe's heartbeat in his softspot yesterday - that was awesome.