11.19.2007

What a difference one week makes!


No wonder my life feels like utter chaos this past week! Would you look at this mess! I am so glad we are doing this prior to moving in! I know, no excuses for not posting, but to be completely honest - it has been chaos. I have all the laundry clean (have since almost 7 days ago) but it is still not folded and put away. Yikes!
On a good note, so much progress was made on our home renovations while we were gone and in the week since we have been home! We are ready for electricians, Dan's cousin, Craig is coming tomorrow. We picked out some fun stuff this weekend. The best of which was our toilets. Who knew they had names. We have a Cadet and a Plebe. I think I will take the Cadet, what is a Plebe????
Sam is back into the swing of things. That little man loves Sponge Bob Square Pants. I am almost to the point that I don't fight it. I do encourage other things - but he loves Bunge Bob.
I hope to post some more pics from our trip for all to see. One week ago today I was holding baby Joe. At times it feels like months ago, other times it seems like yesterday. Either way, it was magical to have both of my boys together.