4.20.2008

Last post...

from Sunny Guatemala! We will be doing the morning rountine and heading out of the hotel around 10 am. So sad...This is the good morning wake up call. This morning he stirred in his crib for 50 minutes before we heard a cry. What a sweetie!
Daddy, we found alfredo at the Italian restuaurant last night and Joe loved it. You have got a friend, you will have to share now!
My little man all dressed up for the evening out. I love this outfit.
Mama and Joe headed out to the handicraft market. Joe was not so found of shopping. Guess Sam will have to continue to be my shopper boy!
Now this is CUTE. My spiky boy. Look Sam, dinosaurs from Joe!

So thankful to have spent this time with a new love in my life, Joseph Daniel Luis. We will be back as soon as God gives the green light buddy. I am feeling pretty positive about this little man!