3.31.2009

Celebrating my Eyesight



Today I met my boys and grandma at a little cafe for lunch. We were pleasntly suprised to meet 2 of my awesome co-workers there. Woundn't you know they bought the boys cookies as a surprise if they ate their meals. Sam was so excited when she brought them out. How thoughtful Fran and Jan. And what a way to celebrate mama's eyesight. I had Lasik eye surgery yesterday and thus far I am on track! I was so excited and relieved to see my babies faces again today. I must admit I was nearly overwhelmed with fear as I went into the procedure (let's just say that happy pill they gave me didn't touch me...), but I prayed. I also imagined Sam and Joe in the pool this summer without the burn of chlorine in my contacts or splashes on my glasses! Nonetheless, God was ever faithful and today I can see about 20/40! This will get better, I will report my progress and spare you the sight of me in my goggles...