2.23.2014

Valentines stuff

I put a lot of the boys art here.
It gets to looking pretty cluttered somedays
but there will be a day when I long for art to display.
I was really impressed with Sam's abstract heart.
He told me how they made it at school.
They had to cut a piece out of the middle and then place it some where else on the page
I kinda like how it turned
 
 I got the boys some valentines, the boys each got a new XBOX game, new socks and haircombs.
They don't really need to comb their hair but I figure I should probably teach them
to comb it anyway, right? Haha

 
We had had so very many days when our view has looked like this over this winter:
It is beautiful really.
It makes travel difficult, but planned none the less so maybe that is not so bad!


Pin ItJoe had so much fun on his first Valentine's at school.
It got cut short on Friday, early dismissal due to snow
But he came home to show me his envelope (yes, I was the mom who was disappointed that we did not get to make a box...we did with Sam) 
And he showed me every single one.
Sam had all of the same, he was much less interested in the details, just that he got some candy.
 
I started a new lifestyle plan, writing it all out really holds a person
accountable!  I strayed from this exact plan but mainly just in the order of it all.
I was able to work out every morning and the boys joined me often, love that!!