9.26.2014

This week

So many big blessings in our last few weeks.
We've made time to see our nephew Tyson play football.
He looked so little (don't tell him I said that) cause he looked really tough, but
his skinny legs out those big pads on top - oh it was was fun to watch them tackle!

And my niece Jaelyn plays volleyball on the seventh grade team, even though she is in sixth grade.
Yeah, she takes after me, tee hee.


After Sam hurt his ankle, he had a slow start to basketball, but he is just in an ankle brace now
and his interest is much higher since he has been able to practice.  He comes home and sets the timer cause coach Jeff said to.  Last night, I was practicing with him and he said I was a little like dad and being tough on him but he liked it.


Be still my heart, this little man is so stylish.  He loves all things neon right now


We've had more evenings at the farm.  Cousin Dryce loves him some Sam.


And my farmer.  






Pin It