5.07.2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Rewind to Sept 06 - Pictures of Sam at 8.5 months...and home for 1 month already. Oh how my heart aches to have Joe home at this age, too.
Look at those hammies (Kia's word for baby thighs)
Mama and Sam - Sam's dedication day at Church

Sweet hubby got us back online at home! Yahoo...let me tell you that if there is one thing that I have missed it has been my home internet! Especially with baseball season here and only one TV. I love the Cardinals, but a girl can only watch so much Albert Pujols! Now then, we signed up for an internet that limits uploads and downloads...yikes, I feel an upgrade in our future. For now, I am glad to be back online.

One positive note, I have begun a written journal. I missed blogging so much and I love reflecting on the days blessings and sometimes other not so desirable happenings (like my 13 hour workdays every Monday). I also wrote Joe a 7 page letter on Sunday, reflections on our trip to visit him. I hope he will enjoy reading what a blessing visiting him at such a tender age was for us.