5.09.2008

My nieces are growing up



Here's the evidence. Blake went to prom last weekend. She looked so pretty and her date was certainly handsome. I was impressed by her confidence, he was very poised. Sunday we all ate dinner together, she told us about the good time. The kids loved seeing her at Grand March. Grand March is a common thing in our area, the students decorate the gym and all the couples walk out and are announced while the public can see them. It makes getting dressed up all the more worth it!
And Morgan runs Jr. High track. She just decided to run at the last minute, kinda like Forrest Gump, I guess. And what events did she get assigned to? The 800m and 1600m (2 laps and 4 laps around the track, for people like me). Now I could never just run these events, I would surely have to work up to this, pretty proud of her.
Morgan 3rd from right.
Morgan coming in with a strong finish - she got 2nd!!!!!! Great job, girl