5.30.2008

Cuter than last pics???

So, can this little man be cuter than the last set of photos we received? Is he not an absolute dollbaby? UUUUUHHHHH, I long to hold him, kiss him, and just plan make him mine forever.

Joseph Daniel Luis Graber - Age 9.5 months

Recent info from our agency suggests that birthmother interviews are taking place, fairly and justly. Our interview has not taken place yet. After interviews are completed, the files are moving on for review. Some cases have been released from PGN, but the feeling is that these may be previos (kick outs).
My friends at work have started a prayer on Joe's behalf. It is the Prayer to St. Joseph. It is to be said for 9 consecutive morning for anything you may desire. It has seldom been know to fail.
Rewind to August 2006 - We returned from our 3rd visit trip with Sam and I was so down at work. BFF Nakia brought in this prayer and we began to pray for Sam - on the 9th day exactly - our file was released from PGN. I get chills remembering this moment.

I believe in the power of prayer, and I believe in baby Joe!