9.05.2011

Last Swim Day

Yesterday was likely our last day to swim!  We gathered for a fun cookout and then headed out the swim.
My brother Scott's kids Morgan-16, Cole-13, Blake-18


Our yummy brownies



It was cloudy but warm enought to get in one last swim!  Last year we swam long into September, but with Sam in school and soccer and Joe heading to preschool, our schedule has really tightened up.
I am currently a team member for Walk to Emmaus and will begin teaching Discovery Club on Wednesday nights next week!  {I can't wait for that adventure!}


The kids had some serious fun the other adults joined me in the shade for some catching up.

We were glad to have Blake and Kurtis home from college.

These boys make me laugh, they play together so well.  It warms my heart!
Sam 5 Joe 4 Drew 5