1.14.2012

Ultimate Fort


12.11.11
This smile was created after much hard work
by the sweet boy below...

Because this is what he had created back on that December day...
{insert real life...}
 I wish I shared his excitement that day,
afterall DH and I had taught him how to make awsome forts before.
And I did share the excitement for him,
but inside {after I got home from a long day at work}
all I saw was a mess in my living room...


So I decided to try a picture by the soft light of the Christmas tree...
uh, nope still a mess.
But then I got over it, I mean no one was hurt or no permanent mess was made
granted every pillow and blanket that we own had been collected to built such a fort.
So much so that DH and I had to beg for our bed pillows to go bed that night.
And no one else was welcome, especially little bro, until there was some prodding (or slight threats...)


And after all that hard work.


A long winter's nap was in order!