1.01.2012

New Year's Questions 2012

DH and I had some fun the last few minutes listening to these answers.  I chuckle to myself now just thinking about them, what a great way to start each new year.  So thankful for the blessings these sweet boys are in our lives!


Favorites:


cereal

Sam - Octopus, Flecks

Joe - Muffins, not really cereal, but that's his favorite breakfast!

vegetable
Sam - Corn

Joe - Nofing, french fries
drink
Sam - Gatorade (who knew?)

Joe - Nofing (Sprite)
toy
Sam- Superman

Joe -Batman

TV Show

Sam - Charlie Brown

Joe - Mickey Mouse
game

Sam -Mario (I knew the DS would come up somewhere.LOL)

Joe - Toy Story Yatzee

book

Sam - Rollie Ollie

Joe - Manny

restaurant

Sam -Mr Gatti games

Joe - the games

holiday

Sam - December (that would cover his birthday and christmas)

Joe - Christmas

animal

Sam - Zebra

Joe - Tigers and Monkeys

If you could change your name, what would you choose?

Sam - I can't do that!

Joe - Francesico Joey


What do you love about each person in our family?

Sam about daddy- basketball, mommy-making potatoes, i am going to marry her, joey - playing cars

Joe about daddy - his bed, mommy - your puter (computer), sam - his DS



Where would you like to go on vacation this year?

Sam - the condo
Joe - I don't know, are we going right now? after school? what is after this day? mommy can I have muffins?



What are some of your wishes for this year?

Sam - the stars
Joe - Nofing, I wish for God...