3.30.2012

Spring Break - Clubhouse Edition!

Introducing:
Our new clubhouse!
After a jam packed monday later that night I decided to tackle this 
pin on pinterest...Fabric Clubhouse!

I didn't buy a thing...I just knew I had a white sheet at home somewhere...
 I did.  On the spare bed, so sure enough I stripped it off and used it,
just don't come to stay, my kids clubhouse was way more important that
that top sheet!  I painted what I thought was a supercute
clubhouse and left some empty spots for Sam
and Joe to fill in their names on their clubhouse when they woke up!


So in the wee hours of the morning, they put on the final and 
perfect finishing touches!


The rainbow roof was Sam's idea and it turned out great!



Other extra special touches...
Sam added a heart and star and I leve mom
and
Joe added hims name a heart and batman!



My version is much simpler, no sewing although I think I could have used it to tidy things up a bit!
But the boys loved it and played in the hallway clubhouse all morning long!