3.29.2012

Spring Break Play at Home Edition

We came home from the bounce house and brought our inside toys out.
It has been a gorgeous week, so blessed to spend a few days at home with my boys!


I love their creativity and listening to their conversations
and I am reminded that those organizing totes 
end up not so organized because 
they are creating, growing, playing and making their 
childhood memories.  Love that!


But there was this bumble bee that just kept bothering them
so asked me to go get the 'slapper' bahaha...he was 
so serious about it's name that I couldn't even laugh.
I just got the slapper and let him play


I was near working on our overgrown landscaping areas...
seriously where did the weeds come from...this
began our 2 day fest to pull weeds, preen and mulch
3 truck beds full and more to come!


We stopped again for an impromptu outdoor picnic.  While I was grilling burgers {I know right surprise DH was spraying weeds at the time} the boys decided we must eat outdoors so we
dined on blankets, which blankets, the ones from their beds of course.
I began to correct them but then decided they could stand to be washed afterward anyway!


Joe wanted to eat on the ground and sam on the table, so I sat in between!


\\
Joe ate along side Mo, he has been carrying this newspaper with 
her picture from the state championship on it since we found it on the newstands Sunday.