3.22.2012

First Sick Day...

When Sam called for me at 545a today, I knew something was off,
he kept telling me last night that his neck (throat) hurt
and he had the fever to go with it this morning.
I have treated a lot of influenza this week at work, and while
I don't think that is what we had today,
we did miss our 1st day of school :{

Mr. Joe was feeling fine so we took him to preschool
and I tackled the dish cabinet.
I oddly like to clean and rearrange this cabinet.


Things got a little worse before they got better.
I kept up with the alternating tylenol and ibuprofen
and by 3pm we had the fever under wraps and he was moving around!


And I scrapped off the stickers that have been stuck to the window
for a month (ahem six months) or so!



We made a special treat for Miss Mo
who is headed to Indy tomorrow to cheer
on our Mighty Lions for the state basketball title


And we enjoyed a teddy bear peanut butter and jelly!