4.13.2013

Easter Day!


Our Easter day started with an uplifting
sunrise service.  Our youth group performed a special music selection - Arise My Love, its beat is so
rhythmic and the words so meaningful.  We also enjoyed breakfast at church. 
 
The boys enjoyed a couple small Easter treats in their baskets
namely a new baseball bag, a bubblegum maching and a chocolate cross
 
We made cupcakes and taco salad and then headed to
my family Easter celebration.  We meet at Uncle Carl's house
and my kids finally understood while I always call it Grandma's house
(Joe said, oh I see, it used to be your Grandma's house before she moved out...well, yes, Joe
something like that :'(
I love that my family still gathers and my kids are raised with my cousins kids.
Sam and Cole were looking for treasures.  Love this pic!
 

 
Ryder, Ava, and Joe

.
 
Most of the great grands...missing 3 boys but I think that would get it!
 
 
 

 
My mom and dad would be so proud. 


 
Ryder found the mud after a fall :(

 
The big great grands got big eggs with moola



Aunt Polly just got back from DC so the kids got tshirts!!

 
the cow pasture <3 p="">
 
After we left we headed to Grandma Jean's house
first up were 4 wheeler rides
 

 
then it was on to another egg hunt. 

 
Joe found the golden egg!
 
 

 
 
we dyed Easter eggs
 
 

 
and painted birdhouses


 
 
Blessed Easter Day
 
Pin It