4.13.2013

K round up for my baby boy.

I thought about skipping it.
In some sort of attempt to avoid that
this August I am sending my baby boy
to
KINDERGARTEN.
But, he knew it was coming after vacation.
And he was so excited, rightfully so.
Many of his friends/cousins went last year.
He has helped me walk Sam in for two years, when Sam gives us the honor.
 
We marched right in at 930 and came back out a few minutes later
with a boy rip raring ready for Kindergarten.
He scored well on their placement.
And there was not one hesitation from anyone about speech, kudos Aunt Jill,
she and Joe have worked so hard for two years and his speech is so clear now!
And he has confidence that he is ready most of the time,
and when I catch him thinking and I ask him what about...
it is usually a question about kindergarten.
His most recent was...Do you think I will be good at plusses?
And I am the first one to answer him,
Yes Joe, I think you will be awesome at plusses!
 
It is a honor to be your mama Joe.  I cannot wait to share this adventure with you.
I'll be here for you every step of the way.
 
 

Pin It