4.07.2013

{SB 13 - Day 5 Lingering Last Day}

1.
 We went to Waffle House and enjoyed the boys favorite breakfast.  Sam gets a strawberry waffle and Joe get biscuits and gravy.  There is a waffle house right next to our condo but we like the one across the bay bridge a little better.  Worked out perfect I walked back and enjoyed the bay view and worked breakfast off (kinda ha).
Knowing it was our last day we were down early and stayed late.  It was chilly (hence my fleece) but the sun was warm, by afternoon it was really nice

 
The waters were much calmer, the emerald green seas were back and so was our favorite sand bar.
Sam and I went exploring... the water was clear again and we looked for shells and small fish


 Joe continued to dig this time a hole to bury himself in.  The water was too cold for his taste
 
Sam and DH went upstairs but Joe stayed around to keep me company.
I had my time planned out so that we could come upstairs in enough time
to get ready for dinner with our friends staying in Destin.
Then Sam suprised us and came back down too, he must have known vaca
was coming to an end!


 
Ah, that sunset from Pomp Joe's (yep we went twice this trip, had to introduce our friends to our fav place)..the waiter recognized Dan (ha)  seriously though...yikes.


Oh these boys,
they are my joy
and
they are my heart.
Love them.
 
Pin It