4.24.2014

Walker Easter 2014

 
 
Every year it is fun to see our kids with our cousins kids.  It doesn't get any better.
Today our entertainment  was Miss Morgan, ha.
This photo cracks me up.  I have no idea how she got up there and all the other kids stayed lined up.

 
Adorable!  Talented cousin Jess.

 
It was a perfect day.  Dry and sunshine! It is honestly the first nice Easter I can remember since Joe has been home!

 
Aunt Cindy worked hard on decorations, they were so pretty and
perfect for celebrating our RISEN SAVIOR!!


 
My Aunt Becky (my godmother) and her cutie pie grandson Trey,
he wanted me to take his picture.






 
We have hunted eggs in this spot for years and years.  Same spot that I hunted when I was a child.
And somehow those Easter Lilies are in bloom every year.



 








 
My Aunt Polly fills the eggs and brings extra special gift for the kids.
This year it was kites and bubbles. Love that.






 
LOVE this photo!

 
Mo and Blake and Chris
On Saturday there were about 2 tulips in bloom, for Easter Sunday they all came out!

Pin It