5.11.2014

Blessed to be a Mama

I know that all we mom's feel this way, and I tell my boys now.
But later, I want to make sure that they know that
when I look at a group of kids, 
I am so proud that these two boys are mine.
These are the boys that God knew
were meant for our family.

We had a great weekend, celebrated Saturday night and today.
Joe brought home a sweet flower and homemade card from school and a flower that
he got for me when he stayed the evening with grandma.
Love them both, love his sweet smile the best.

And Sam and DH took me shopping in Evansville last night
and let me look with no rushing.
We slowed down for a meal at Chili's 
and I could not have been more honored
to share a toast with Sam who said,
Mom, toast with me cause you're the best mom!
Love his sweet spirit.

Pin It