8.07.2014

1st and 3rd!

These boys were more than ready for their first day of school.
Up early, ate early, left early, no complaints for pictures, until I asked for more than one.
My oh my how I love these boys.
We are so proud of our 3rd and 1st graders!

Kendra and Nanny Jan got them hooked on yogurt from the big container, only way they really like it,
no individual container for them ha!



This boy was a cracker jack and posed for me, it made me LOL as he turned for me to take every angle.
You better believe I did just that.





My big 3rd grader didn't complain for a photos, yes! Success!
He has Mrs. Truelove this year, met her last night and he said she was very nice.


He wouldn't turn around for his backpack shot, but I stole one anyway.


We found a letter in the mail box that came yesterday from his teacher and he read it on the way to school,
Put him right in the mood!


And this social bug was just concerned in who was arriving as we waited for drop off.
Both boys chose "drop off" as we call it instead of "walk in" so mama resisted and followed their request!
Joe has Ms. Wagler (same as Sam and mama and daddy's classmate)!


They came home from school today all smiles.  
I surprised them with a stop at the candy store.


And then we came home to a surprise on our front porch from "Aunt" Toni.
Wow did she hit the mark with this one!



It was perfect for their first day after school.


 We laughed and created together for quite a while, time for mama's homemade meatloaf!

And and when Joe's papers came home today, I realized that its time to get back
into school...he misspelled his name!!! LOL



Pin It