8.21.2014

Cookies and Swim

After my coworker Renaee mentioned oatmeal cookies at work, we tried our hand at them at home!
We followed the recipe on the can and they were pretty good!
We somehow got a smidgen too much salt, but there weren't any left anywhere!

 He is so against his picture being taken right now, but he is the one who asked to take them to
his teacher.  Proud of his heart to share!

And this sweet cheeks broke this glasses in 1/2 first week of school, so
he wore his goggles for a week. Love him.


I posted this on facebook, but oh how I laughed when I say Joe's paper.
I told Kia that it would be counted right in Shoals!


 Unfortunately, they are getting more use of my Yoga mat than I am right now.
Just being honest, need to work on that!

It feels like August is back so we have went swimming 2 nights this week, so relaxing!

Pin It